Old 17-12-2006, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

michael adams wrote:
As originally stated by Judith therefore, KLC offer RHS Level 2
Certificate Level courses.

Wrong. Judith post stated that it didn't do Diploma on Garden Design
but did 'basic' stuff, RHS2 is not basic. And she added to 'beware'
somehow for reasons that I still don't know. The OP wants a Diploma in
Garden Design which the KLC does, and which I do now. Judith stated
that the KLC didn't do diploma, only certificate.

Judith said:-

"Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma when you complete the project,
qualifications that are fine in themselves but basic"

put tongues out