Old 18-02-2003, 12:15 AM
paghat

Default Favorite Plants??

"LeeAnne" wrote in message

Hi all gardening buds (pun intended, lol)

Of all the things you have growing in your garden(s) which could you not
live without? I know it's a toughie, but pick one . .

Our shading Vine Maple is one of my absolute faves. It's not rare or
anything, it's a regular local native tree, but of unusually fine
appearance, & I don't think there are many rare pricey special Japanese
maple cultivars that would exceed its beauty.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"