Old 24-03-2003, 04:08 AM
Rosa Rosam

Default Dame de coeur

Oh Dear...
I have to apology if I have been rude or made you feel bad.
It was not my intention at all...
Sorry about that.

Jocelen.

"Allegra" wrote in message

"Rosa Rosam" wrote in message news:3e7e5f98$1@news...
Hello,
With respect, where is it said this is an English speaking only group?

I though REC was general. And however the others are by country (US, UK,
etc...), not by language.
It it was the case some coutries would be in trouble.. Belgium or
Switzerland for example.
I realise almost everybody in the group is from english speaking

countries,
but it's not a reason to have narrow minds, isn't it.
Friendly,

Jocelen.

I am sorry you chose to misinterpret my thank you note
to Rien. I have felt bad ever since the person who wrote
originally posted the message because although I could
somehow understand the question I do not have the
command of the language to answer something coherent.

I am extremely grateful to anyone who speaks other
languages than the ones I speak because I have never
hesitated in any group to answer in their native language
when I can -and to add out of respect for my upbringing-
an English translation as a common courtesy to those
reading the post. Your choice of seeing this as something
else surprises me, but maybe it shouldn't.

Allegra