Old 18-12-2006, 06:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Albizia Julibrissin Rosea flowering in England ?

On 18/12/06 00:00, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote ((huge snip))

What I can't understand is someone on here a while ago said they were a
popular tree in the Lake District, is that true?

Which? Halesia or Cercis? Or Albizia?

Albzia.

I don't remember that but it seems unlikely, somehow. I've only been to the
Lake District twice but I certainly don't recall seeing them. My hosts were
keen and knowledgeable gardeners who'd lived in their house for generations
and there were none in the garden of the house I was staying at.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk