Old 18-12-2006, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Suggestions of gardening books for Christmas?

Tim wrote:
It might be a bit late for you but I've just ordered the Principles of
Horticulture
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Principles-Horticulture-C-R-Adams/dp/0750660880/sr=1-1/qid=1166386269/ref=sr_1_1/026-8036513-3488429?ie=UTF8&s=books
Don't know if others here would recommend it or not but the reviews seem
pretty good

It was recommended reading for our RHS2. It is pretty serious - I'd be
upset to get this for xmas. I've asked Santa for The New Complete Book
of Self-Sufficiency: The Classic Guide for Realists and Dreamers by
John Seymour. Can't wait for Monday morning ... !!