Old 19-12-2006, 02:12 AM
restrorob restrorob is offline
Registered User

Location: Hole in the woods,Florida. USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Tech
Hi Restrob. Yupper i did and it had partial restriction so I did an
old trick I learned long ago from the 2 cycle guy I worked with and set
the muffler in gasoline and set it afire and it cleared out the partial
restriction to a full flow again. The carb is a Walbro I do not
recollect the number but if it helps here is the link to a carb list
and it is for a 154 SE

Year of production 1984

http://wssemw.arinet.com/Empartweb52...ISAPI52.dll?MF

Here is the number of thre kit
rk22hda walbro carb kit

OK, From one Ex Auto Tech to a Present Auto Tech Below is a break-down of your carb. and where the fuel inlet screen would be located, Either the top under the diaphragm or on the bottom under the fuel pump. As I said it is hard to see the lacquer in the screen so spray it out good with carb. & choke cleaner.
Attached Thumbnails
Carbuerator Overhaul on a Huskavarna 154 Se-husky-154-carb..jpg
__________________
15 yr. Briggs & Stratton Master Service Technician
Kohler Factory Trained
Tecumsea
Honda
Kawasaki