Old 19-12-2006, 09:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

In article ,
Linda H wrote:

I'd heard that some animals (such as pet guinea pigs) aren't supposed to
have certain ones.

They don't eat raw potato peelings, and you shouldn't offer them anything
poisonous like rhubarb leaves, but apart from that the only thing I can think
of is a guinea pig we had who died horribly of bloat after eating grapes. He
was a greedy aggro boar and kept them for himself, I think.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue