Old 19-12-2006, 12:51 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H Linda H is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

Jonno wrote:

Dunno but suggest the goats will know.

This arvo as I drove out to go Christmas shopping the goat-owner
neighbour was out the front doing something with her horses so I stopped
and asked if I could put the peelings over my back fence for her goats
but she got all intense and fussy about it saying they can't have this
and they can't have that and not rhubarb and not blah-blah-blah.

So I just thought stuff it in the end and decided is was about time to
start that compost heap I've been meaning to start for a year. (This is
nuts but the last huge lot of peelings I actually froze - so they
wouldn't go off - until I started that compost.)

I know, I'm a bit mental but hey, I'm not the one who's going to cover
themselves in strawberry jam and do something sticky with goats. (Not
pointing at anyone.)