Old 19-12-2006, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default A word of warning!

"Farm1" wrote after "Bob Hobden" cried
To cut a very long story short after two days it got bad such that

it was
very light sensitive and painful and the "Walk in Centre" (not

local!) I
went to said I had scratched the cornea. Turns out their treatment

was
incorrect because of the depth of the cut and I now have had to see

a local
eye surgeon three times this week because it has ulcerated.

:-(( sorry to hear of your woes Bob. Hope all is better in time to
enjoy some Xmas cheer. I can imagine nothing worse than trying to put
in eye drops whilst 3 sheets to the wind.

Thanks for everyone's kind comments, it seems to be getting better to me, I
actually drove today, but the Doc said today it's still "touch and go" which
is comforting not!
Anyway, we have just bottled some Limonchello we made from our own Lemons,
some Cranberry Vodka, and have some "Orangechello" from our own Oranges due
to be bottled tomorrow so it's going to be a merry Christmas come what may.
:-)

--
Regards
Bob H