Old 19-12-2006, 03:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Auto Tech Auto Tech is offline

Default Carbuerator Overhaul on a Huskavarna 154 Se

Hi Restrob, My pix I sent you did not show a plate covering a screen.
Now I see why I did not see a screen. I hope I can save the plate for
I do not have another. You have helped me a great amount and it now
answers why she is so nasty running and needs constant fuel ratio
changes and she has no hootsba ha ha ha ha ha balls if you will and she
simply won't scream and still at times acts boggy. I am learning about
2 cycle the hard way.

Tom

restrorob wrote:
Auto Tech Wrote:
Hi Restrob. Yupper i did and it had partial restriction so I did an
old trick I learned long ago from the 2 cycle guy I worked with and
set
the muffler in gasoline and set it afire and it cleared out the
partial
restriction to a full flow again. The carb is a Walbro I do not
recollect the number but if it helps here is the link to a carb list
and it is for a 154 SE

Year of production 1984

http://tinyurl.com/usvlz

Here is the number of thre kit
rk22hda walbro carb kit

OK, From one Ex Auto Tech to a Present Auto Tech Below is a break-down
of your carb. and where the fuel inlet screen would be located, Either
the top under the diaphragm or on the bottom under the fuel pump. As I
said it is hard to see the lacquer in the screen so spray it out good
with carb. & choke cleaner.

|Filename: Husky 154 Carb..jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2920|

restrorob