Old 19-12-2006, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default WEED Liver Wart

"bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have this weed in my flowerbeds and lawn . Any ideas on how
to get rid of it.

I guess you mean liverwort. You must have very wet soil. It will rake out
very easily particularly after a slight frost. Unless you do something about
the drainage then it will return. A bit in the beds is no problem but if it
totally covers the area then aeration of the soil becomes difficult and
plants will suffer.