Old 20-12-2006, 05:18 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Nope, they should gobble down the lot. AFAIK onions are out,
but everything else should be fine. They're smart enough not
to eat the onions (usually)
Thank you!
Lol no worries Not even mum's chooks eat the onion peels,
weird.
It makes their eyes water.
Ah, finally an explanation!
I wondered why anyone would need an explanation. With eyes on both
sides of your face you would hafta be crazy to want to cry, when
obviously not designed not to do so.
How do they cry? I've never seen a crying chicken, although
chickens do hiccup according to the Wiggles.
Youre computer clock is all wrong. So I'm replying evan b4 you ask
the question.
Oh. Pre-emptive striking the goat thread. And what time is my post
showing up there? That's a typical usenet complaint...'Your computer
time is all wrong' along with, 'Google keeps deleting my posts. Can
anyone see me?' and the variant on this...'Stop posting the same post
27 times, we can see you.' Not forgetting of course....'I have
decided to unsubscribe from this group, as nobody answers my posts,
you all hate me and I'm going to go and cover myself in strawberry
jam and jump into a herd of wild goats. And Sarah is a slutty whore
who deals crack, lives at 198 evergreen terrace Michigan, and the
police are on their way to your house right now sarah because i put a
complaint in with The Authorities. Goodbye cruel world. Don't post
to me, because I won't be here to see them as I am now unsubscribing.
Plonk'
None of which has anything to do with goats, so technically I should
have shoved 'OT' in there somewhere.
Crickey Time for captain feathersword to give you a good slashing
If he knew what time it was. Youre probably all lathered up with jam
and he wanted to pickle you.
Youre done for me hearty. Time to walk the plank,
LMAO.....can you tell I was tired and a little pickled myself?
With my computer I can see everything. But I wont tell OK?

So I need to start wearing my alfoil hat about now, right? Shiny side out
of course...

And tin foil underwear is always good for a laugh.
Though it doesnt seem to be same stuff I use for speed cameras.
I doesnt work anymore. Those rotten speed cameras operators.

Evil, pure evil. Let the goats have 'em.