Old 20-12-2006, 05:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.
Haaa!
And trying to dig a big enough hole for a goat in the middle of a
drought is *not* my idea of a sunday picnic!!
Surely the tractor could help you in times like that?

Tractor? What tractor? Mum and Dad are tree hugging hippies
remember...the only way I can see my dad getting a tractor is if he picks
it up free at the dump and dodgies it together with some duct tape and a
few knocks with the hammer. And why get a tractor when you
have......(wait for it)......A GOAT!!

Er Can the dead goat dig a hole for itself?
It sound like you have a silly old goat. Note subtle offence in jest

no, but the other goats will if you threaten them with a big enough stick.
Problem is, most people can't lift a big enough stick to threaten goats
with.