Old 20-12-2006, 09:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
Tish[_1_] Tish[_1_] is offline

Default potting mix frustration

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:15:57 +1100, "Geoff & Heather"
wrote:

I hate to gloat, but I drive past a mushroom farm every day - I can pick up
spent compost for $32 pm - or $3 per bag - straight out of the growing
room - complete with mushrooms, and more that pop up for the next few days.
But yes, it is fabulous stuff - even makes good mulch. It dries out quite
quickly if spread over the surface, then breaks down slowly over a few
months - and NO Weeds :-)

Cheers,
Geoff

Let me be the first to say "I'm JEALOUS". You lucky spud, you.

Tish