Old 20-12-2006, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Suggestions of gardening books for Christmas?

Tim wrote:
Who said I got it for you :-p

grin

Thanks for the info - I think it'll be fine for the person I have in mind -
and it was that or a festive garden tool :-)
Don't worry she'll be getting some nice prezzies too

Phew! For a moment there I thought here goes another mariage ...

I've asked Santa for The New Complete Book
of Self-Sufficiency: The Classic Guide for Realists and Dreamers by
John Seymour. Can't wait for Monday morning ... !!

Now that on the other hand sounds like a right page turner :-)))

LOL!! Listen here sunny .. LOL! ... Well, I'm not sure what's happening
to me but as soon as I stop shaving my legs I've asked my kids to push
me off a cliff ;o)

Best regards and I hope you have a great Christmas

Best wishes and a cozy, warm and cuddly Christmas to you too.