Old 20-12-2006, 11:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Blocking senders

So we are free to kill as many kittens rthen? I am not into hostage
keeping, as you got to feed the useless captives. I rather kill
em............

I guess one could always send em to Carol Gulley "collect" or mayabe
to San Antonio area collect to Gail! Then their refusal to pay collect
charges would result in "Their" killing of the kittens......no such
thing as a cute kitten. Dead kittens and cats rule! Only good cat or
kitten is a flat roadkill or otherwise dead one.

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:52:56 -0500, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

Early on, before we even got around to the first draft of the RFD, the
subject of "blacklisting" or blocking posters based on IP number, nym, or
any of a number of different criteria. The suggestion was met with a
resounding "NO." Even if someone were to hold hostage and threaten to kill
a cute kitten unless we "blacklisted" someone, we still wouldn't block a
poster. We aren't even looking at ways to do it, so we may not even be
able to do it even if we wanted to. If a post is civil and about ponds,
there is little doubt that it would be approved, no matter who submitted
it. Let me make it perfectly clear, we will allow anyone to post no matter
how many cute kittens someone threatens to kill. There are NO plans to
moderate RPM on anything other than content. Of course, if someone
threatens cute bunnies we may have to rethink that...

-------