Old 21-12-2006, 06:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Happy Holidays, RGO

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:22:23 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

And thanks to all for your continuing camaraderie! Here's a card for you.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...=1086757797958

Best to all,

Diana & Frank

And the Best of this white Christmas to all the skiers out there. The
Mountains got dumped on. Denver is a little messed up.. We also got
1/2 of our 2' of snow. We just are not used to having to shovel more
than twice a season - 4 times in one day is too Chicago like.

Best Wishes for this Holiday Season and a Blooming New year to all.
John and Sue
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids