Old 21-12-2006, 11:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_4_] Jonno[_4_] is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"meeee" wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Nope, they should gobble down the lot. AFAIK onions are out, but
everything else should be fine. They're smart enough not to eat the
onions (usually)
Thank you!
Lol no worries Not even mum's chooks eat the onion peels, weird.
It makes their eyes water.
Ah, finally an explanation!
You mean an eggsplanation.

Start another thread this ones finito finished nothing to see hear or do
anymore.
The goats are taken care of shoo people...go away.
Have a "appy christmas and a doozy new year"

yes I think we've found every possible goaty pun...and some sheepish ones as
well. And look! a Chook pun!
Happy christmas to you too jonno!

Ta If ima bit rude, it just goes with the terrible puns at times.....