Old 21-12-2006, 08:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran[_2_] Gail Futoran[_2_] is offline

Default Blocking senders

"Tristan" wrote in message

So we are free to kill as many kittens rthen? I am not into hostage
keeping, as you got to feed the useless captives. I rather kill
em............

I guess one could always send em to Carol Gulley "collect" or mayabe
to San Antonio area collect to Gail! Then their refusal to pay collect
charges would result in "Their" killing of the kittens......no such
thing as a cute kitten. Dead kittens and cats rule! Only good cat or
kitten is a flat roadkill or otherwise dead one.

I have read your on-topic posts in rec.ponds and
the aquaria newsgroups. You have a lot of
experience and a lot to offer others on the
subjects of ponds and aquariums.

I honesty do not understand why you are so
determined to make other people hate you so
much they will cease reading your posts - of
any kind. It is a deep mystery to me.

Gail