Old 21-12-2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default Blocking senders

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:52:29 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
"~ janj" wrote in message
Galen Hekhuis wrote:
[ . . . ]

Hey gang, maybe y'all should re-read the thing. I said nothing about
receiving a post that threatened us to take some action. I mentioned
that we had no plans to "blacklist" anyone, and that threats of any kind
(I used killing kittens, but it could have been puppies or anything) were
quite unlikely to make us do so. Threatening *posts* are an entirely
different matter.

Playing Devil's Advocate here. So, if I say that, if you don't post my post
to rpm, I will kill YOU, would be treated differently than if I said I
would kill a baby kitten or all your koi?

~Semper Fi~