Old 21-12-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default Blocking senders

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On 21 Dec 2006 22:21:44 GMT, wrote:

Playing Devil's Advocate here. So, if I say that, if you don't post my
post to rpm, I will kill YOU, would be treated differently than if I
said I would kill a baby kitten or all your koi?

I don't care if you threaten me, my kittens, my koi, (my tractor is a
different story), or much of anything, I still won't be "blacklisting"
folks. If you kill me, I sure won't be "blacklisting" anyone. Now if
you send me a threatening post, that's entirely different, and the post
may be returned, indeed, it may have a number of things done with it,
such as forwarding the post to various people and agencies. It probably
wouldn't get posted, as it is difficult for me to imagine how one could
make a "civil" threat, although there is something to be said for making
such threats public. Anyway, the whole thrust of the article was to say
that "blocking senders" was not on the table, nor did I feel that any
threats would be effective in making us block a particular sender.

Good! I, in fact, would never threaten harm to anyone or anything.

~Semper Fi~