Old 22-12-2006, 07:32 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default Crows stealing pebbles

"Jonno" wrote in message
Nuh Just ype
"meeee" wrote in message

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
"Cynthia" writes:
Well, the crows probably don't see it as stealing, but they've recently
taken to flying off with the pebbles I've used to mulch around pot
plants.

Does anyone know why they do this?

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember hearing about this. Don't
crows need a pebble to add to their cooking, or something??
Almost right, to cook a crow, you throw the crow in a pot, and a pebble,
when the pebble is tender the crow is cooked.
Also just ofr you, a blondes recipe for baking a roast, just in time for
Christmas....
Bake a small roast and a large roast together in a large oven. When the
small one is burnt, the big one is just right to eat.

Should i be writing these recipes down?

Nuh, just print out the email like normal people do, if yore a blonde yo
know what to do. Theyre so ingenious.

Print? You mean writing but not cursive? Hmmm it's getting hard to read my
posts around all the liquid paper.