Old 22-12-2006, 03:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McWilliams John McWilliams is offline

Default Five resolutions to make your garden bloom in 2007

wrote:
The New Year is upon us! With all that pre-Holiday hustle and bustle
finally behind us and spring not yet on the horizon, it's a good time
for
all of us gardeners and landscapers to draw up our annual list of New
Year's
Resolutions.

Plantman- Thanks for posting this.

You could stop hitting Return, except for a paragraph, and I bet all the
odd breaks and poor formatting would go away. If it's not that, then
something's amiss in the settings of your news client.

--
John McWilliams