Old 22-12-2006, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Happy Christmas

In message om, judith
lea writes

And the same to you Sacha - I am in France, it took me 2 days to get
here, I only arrived late last night and I left Norwich at 0700 on
Wednesday morning. I ended up staying a night at Ashford International
Hotel, everything went wrong because of the weather but I am here and I
am just going off to Clermont Ferrand to do some shopping.

The garden looks very bleak and grey but I can see one solitary rose
blooming, amazing, as it is well below freezing. I will take a look
later to see if any bulbs are pushing up. I wish everyone a Happy
Christmas and a Healthy and contented New Year.

All the very best wishes to you too, Judith and all on urg.
--
June Hughes