Old 22-12-2006, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Happy Christmas

"Sacha" wrote
Looking out of the window, I can't see the end of the garden, the fog
is so terrible. I hope that everyone who is going away for Christmas
travels safely and on time and that all urglers have a very happy
Christmas and a wonderful new year.

And a very Happy Christmas and New Year from me also.

Our rear fence is just about visible through the foggy blanket. I hope
it lifts a little soon as my son will be driving up from Hampshire this
weekend.

I've been outside cutting some holly sprigs for decorations. It's a pity
the neat edging of ice had to melt because it was really pretty like
that. The birch trees down at the far end seem to have been
similarly crystallised for days on end now - they'll look very sparkly
and festive when the sun finally does break through.

--
Sue