Old 22-12-2006, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarriorElf FragileWarriorElf is offline

Default When to cut tree?

wrote in
ups.com:

Gemstone Rivers wrote:
I have a new neighbor who knows nothing about gardening (I already
caught him adding armfulls of peony stems to the firepit, tubers and
all! they now live at my house) and I've finally convinced him to
hold off doing anything else until spring.

Maybe he didn't like them. I just dug out some peonies this fall and
pitched them. They just didn't fit with my current garden plans.

-Felder

No, he didn't have a clue. He's a first time home owner and he's never
had a garden before. They looked dead (it WAS October) so he thought
"dead = weeds" and pulled them up. When he sees how they look in MY
garden next year, he's going to die.