Old 22-12-2006, 10:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Blocking senders

Reposted for prosperity!

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:25:01 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Get a ckue GAil get a ****ing clue, YOur getting off on this crap
plain and simple. I am glad something in all these years has caused
you to have an orgasim..............was it good, did it make you
shake and tremble and scream.....;-) ....Attacking you I think not,
your seemto want to stay engaged in blow for blwo topics.....or you
would totally ignore any post , si thats proof to me you get off on
the attention like CArol, both of you are attention whores. So I
assume its safe to assume you have a deviate need to respond so you
can have an orgasim.........interesting to say the least! Now all we
have to do is figure out The Revs perversions!

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:16:18 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
news:017mo253kmjt33nlvblrdra2ir0thqahvt@4a x.com...

tsk tsk tsk....its not any of your concern why I do what I do.....now
is it Gail. You worry about your own dam ass and I'll see that mine is
taken care of.

It is my concern when you attack me personally
for no reason.

But yu may be surprised there is reaally very few
assholes that really hate me.

It is incredibly easy to overlook misbehavior
in newsgroups until one becomes the victim of
those attacks.

The ONLY reason I have been engaging you is
because of the rec.ponds.moderated proposal and
my commitment to be involved in the discussion,
no matter how distasteful at times.

Its mianly a few centered around the
moderation crap and choices,

No. I have seen the same kind of behavior
you exhibit in rec.ponds occurring in all
manner of newsgroups. It's a function of
basic civility, or the lack thereof, not any
procedures under discussion.

and of course Carol,

Your behavior online has nothing to do with
"Carol". It has to do with YOUR choices.
People who have no clue as to your history
or "Carol's" history on rec.ponds have been
victims of your attacks.

but who the hell
reallyb cares what you or anyone else cares, its only USENET!

It is easy to deny that words have effects in
real life. Anyone who uses that excuse is
deluding himself or herself.

I may
have a lot of experience and stuff to offer but its not gonna be on
this medium by any means....

Then go away. ::shrug:: After all, as
you say, it's "only USENET".

You know I do not have any problems on web
based forums,

I do not "know" that at all, since I tend to avoid
web based forums.

evidently they are not as much of pampered assholes like
this bunch is!

Many web based forums are strictly controlled,
much more so than is typical on USENET
newsgroups. Behavior such as you have
exhibited on rec.ponds in the recent weeks would
get you banned permanently from many
web based forums. Ergo, your statement
makes no sense.

Gail