Old 24-12-2006, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Iron tub for planter

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

He said to just use a pair of metal shears to cut a small circle from
the lid of a can and use that.

Duh.

I spent 2 years trying to correct the filling on a toilet cistern.
Eventually I stuffed it, went to the plumbing store and found a simple
adjustable piece for $30. Had I gone in the first place mind I would have
denied myself 2 years enjoyment of cursing and endless mucking around.

rob

Oh god do I ever know that feeling!!! lol
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.