Old 24-12-2006, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default An Oztraylian Xmas

"Welsh Witch" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

An Oztraylian Christmas

Is this a joke then?

Well actually the few remaining cattle we have are really as fat as
ticks - they are still scratching a living along the creek banks. The
creek is not flowing but there must be some underground seepage
keeping the growth going somehow. Unfortunatley the rest of it is
true and we are not in one of Oz's low rainfall areas.

God! How terrible to be so short of water.

Yep - protect and guard what you have with great care.

But given that you are a WELSH Witch, I should have included a mention
of Land Rovers (my husband has 13 old Series Landies) given that Wales
is the spiritual home of old Land Rovers. (I've been dragged there to
see where sodding old Landies were trailled in the early days - as if
I wanted to waste my time in Wales looking at Landie landscape :-))

I am very afraid we
are heading for water shortages in the south of England if the water

men
don't get their fingers out. I'm so glad we made what will amount to

very big reservoir in the garden.

Wise decision!