Old 24-12-2006, 07:12 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default UK farms superbug 'link' probed

"Welsh Witch" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:23:29 +0000, Jim Webster wrote:

********************************
I know "they" are recommending the treatment for headlice in
schoolchildren. How horrendous. It was reported in our local paper tha a
farmer who had nerve damage from using organo phosphates has been awarded
substantial compensation.(Welshpool)

If you are interested in organophosphates, look up 'Brenda Sutcliffe' she
has two booklets out. A search for "cause and effect" and "the search for
truth" should find them.

The big problem with organophosphates is that their use in cattle was
compulsory, and that in sheep, for fly strike, pretty much nothing else
works

Jim Webster