Old 24-12-2006, 08:48 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Oz[_1_] Oz[_1_] is offline

Default UK farms superbug 'link' probed

Welsh Witch writes

I know "they" are recommending the treatment for headlice in
schoolchildren. How horrendous.

Not at all, it works, its safe.
I used it on my kids when they (inevitably) caught nits at school.

It was reported in our local paper tha a
farmer who had nerve damage from using organo phosphates has been awarded
substantial compensation.(Welshpool)

Spending several days drenched in sheepdip inside hot rubber coveralls
year after year and probably drinking quite a bit when splashed etc is
not recommended.

--
Oz