Old 24-12-2006, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ray Ray is offline

Default Happy Christmas

LOL - I think I must live on top of the same hill that you do.

It was dreadful coming back up here from Christmas shopping. At one
point I was walking up part of Archway Road and I could feel it getting
colder and wetter and more dank, even though I was only moving at
walking pace!

Thank goodness the fog has lifted now. I can more or less see the
Heath again...

Happy Christmas everyone!

June Hughes wrote:

We live at the top of a hill, which is the highest point in London, and
we have had a great deal of freezing fog in the last couple of days.
Not too bad today. Happy Christmas.
--
June Hughes