Old 24-12-2006, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Christmas Produce

"George.com" wrote in message
What home grown Christmas fare is appearing on your tables?

I am quite proud to be laying on new potatos, lettuce, spring onions and
carrots this year. Beans supplied from the garden of the old boy across
the
road.

Tomatos or peas haven't come through yet so they are fruitmarket as is the
kumara (sweet potato) which I didn't bother planting.

Only potatoes for me, didn't get enough of anything else to keep.

Other than the walnuts, got enough of those to last the whole year!

Alan

Happy Festivus to all.

rob