Old 24-12-2006, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default An Oztraylian Xmas

On 24/12/06 00:58, in article
, "Farm1"
please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

An Oztraylian Christmas

Some years ago I was in Vancouver and it was absolutely pouring with

rain -
just hurling it down. The friends I was staying with took me to a

Pow Wow
and there were all these 'first people' Canadians dancing and

hollering and
making the most wonderful sight. But I did tell her that this

certainly
explained the really awful weather! Perhaps you could get together

with a
few friends...? I really hope it rains for you.

Surprisingly enough we got 19mm of rain last night so it worked :-))

There you are! Glad you got some though I'm sure you're dancing harder than
ever.

But as to the rain dance, there are now a number of the more odd
groups arranging naked women's rain dances!!!!!!!!

Er, why naked? Is the idea to *frighten* the rain into falling?!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk