Old 24-12-2006, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default "Perfect" lawns are hideous

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:26:50 +0000 (UTC), Gemstone Rivers
wrote:

I put my draft horse out on mine and let him eat away. Later I finish up
with a pair of mini horses for detail work. Oh, sure, I can mower cut it
all in an hour or so but the horses fertilize, too.

Oh if I could convince my husband to let me get a few goats and a
horse! I live 100 feet inside the city limits, but still out in the
country. No farm animals allowed. A few goats would keep this place
weeded and mowed!