Old 25-12-2006, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default "Perfect" lawns are hideous

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:32:20 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarriorElf
wrote:

I'm pretty sure most cities consider a goat a farm animal. I'm in the
middle of our town and the only thing not allowed right here is cloven-
hooved animals: goats, cows, llamas, etc. (Don't ask me why. I have no
idea.) I keep my horses right here next to the only restaurant, the town
hall, the USPS and the fire station. Horses are allowed because they are
still considered transportation here. (Yes, I ride my horse to the post
office.) You might want to look into mini horses. They can slip under
some regulations and they eat grass just fine.

If you want to see mine, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd
and check out the HORSES folder.

Yes, a goat is indeed a farm animal! With my nosey neighbors I could
never have a miniature horse. They are not permitted at all. You
need a full acre and I have just under.

I like your little Marshall and the draft boy, but is he old or just
full of mud in some of the photo's? Most people go to Seaworld to see
the whales, I go to see the draft horses! My husband never rode a
horse in his life, he's afraid!

I finally got the courage to watch The Horse Whisperer (I always
thought it ended badly) and it reminded me of when I"d ride my horse
bareback. There really isn't a way to describe how a two thousand
pound animal feels beneath your tushie.

So, getting back, less grass more beds!