Old 24-12-2006, 11:19 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_4_] Jonno[_4_] is offline

Default Hydroponics Gardening

Andrew Gabb wrote:
angelina moore wrote:
Many gardeners are beginning to switch to Hydroponics gardening for
many different reasons. These types of gardens are small and can

[snip - ho, hum]

... and if your local hydroponics store has what appears to be excessive
security arrangements reminiscient of a gun store, you're probably
living in the wrong part of town.

Andrew

Its really bad when you have to do this to a store selling growing
mediums. It seems our crims are becoming puppies. Well I suppose the
banks are getting harder to crack etc, but working for a living growing
vegetation, surely not being able to work is causing this. They seem to
want to work, but lack the skills of proper enterprise opportunities.
Something lacking in our government departments perhaps?