Old 25-12-2006, 03:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default new gardener

Adam Russell said:

I have some spare time, and thought I might try my hand at improving my back
yard space. I have zero experience with plants. Is there any recommendable
book(s) that could get me started? I live in san jose, ca if that makes a
difference.

www.davesgarden.com

Cheaper than a book ($15/yr), and much more info available in their
databases and forums.

Depends on what you want to plant, really. Some plants are much easier to
grow, than others, obviously. Give DG a look, and see if it helps you
decide just what you'd like to grow.

--

Eggs

Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies.