Old 25-12-2006, 11:43 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Geoff[_5_] Geoff[_5_] is offline

Default UK farms superbug 'link' probed

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:06:17 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"Elaine Jones" wrote in message
Quoting from message
posted on 24 Dec 2006 by Jim Webster
I would like to add:

yes, the old advice of 'eat a peck of earth before you die' was good
advice

"Peck o' muck" isn't it?

given the nature of all the cross posts I thought it wise to steer clear of
the
Vernacular

Just to wish everyone a good Christmas, hope the Turkey/Goose/fowl of choice
lives up to your expectations

Nut roast with roasties and Brussels. Yummy.
***************************

The logic some people use for not attending church, is used to avoid washing

1.I was forced to as a child.
2.People who make soap are only after your money.
3.I wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
4.People who wash are hypocrites-they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
5.There are so many different kinds of soap,I can't decide which one is best.
6.I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
7.None of my friends wash.
8.The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
9.I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
10.I can't spare the time .