Old 25-12-2006, 05:36 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Geoff[_5_] Geoff[_5_] is offline

Default UK farms superbug 'link' probed

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:19:03 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"pearl" wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Just to wish everyone a good Christmas, hope the Turkey/Goose/fowl of
choice
lives up to your expectations

'Another Bloody Christmas. Inside the Bootiful World of the
Turkey Industry.

Arkangel. 24 December 2006.

Certain facts regarding the obtaining of evidence of animal
abuse have been withheld from this article for obvious
reasons,

yep we made them up as we went along,

You couldn't make stuff like that up, especially where people like you
are involved!

***************************

The logic some people use for not attending church, is used to avoid washing

1.I was forced to as a child.
2.People who make soap are only after your money.
3.I wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
4.People who wash are hypocrites-they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
5.There are so many different kinds of soap,I can't decide which one is best.
6.I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
7.None of my friends wash.
8.The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
9.I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
10.I can't spare the time .