Old 25-12-2006, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] abdul.ahad@ntlworld.com is offline

Default cat problem

jellyfish wrote:

hi guys,
this will be my first year doing a vegetable patch,its
roughly 12x8ft, ive dug it all out and recently prepared the soil with
bone and bloodmeal etc only to find my cat REALLY likes this place now
to deposit all kinds of filth lol...any proven ideas to make her think
"this little patch isnt so good after all"????...i find myself running
the length of the garden shacking my fist each morning at her lol..thx
guys and a happy xmas

If you google for 'cat deterrents for your garden' there are various
schemes and gadgets on the market you could try. Here's a couple of
examples, which may be pricey depending on your budget:

http://www.critter-repellent.com/cat/cat-deterrent.php
http://www.conceptresearch.co.uk/cats_2.htm

Happy gardening to all in the coming year,

AA
http://www.myspace.com/aa_spaceagent