Old 26-12-2006, 03:11 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Blocking senders

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:53:55 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Let me make it perfectly clear, we will allow anyone to post no
matter
how many cute kittens someone threatens to kill. There are NO plans to
moderate RPM on anything other than content. Of course, if someone
threatens cute bunnies we may have to rethink that...

LOL. I'm afraid I don't understand cat lovers :-)

Adopt two little kittens and you'll quickly understand. ;-)

And when those cute little kittens grow up to be cats and snack on some of
your prized fish try to understand that they are just small carnivores
doing what comes naturally to them, they mean no harm. I have been owned
by several cats and I get along with cats quite well. I'm just a tad more
realistic about them than some.

=======================
We had several cats over the years and I never saw them try and fish in the
ponds. They showed little to no interest in the ponds at or the Aquariums I
have in my home. None would get a paw wet if they didn't have to. One was
a great moler and kept the moles to a minimum. Another would bring home
dead mice and other small critters..... and then we netted the ponds so it
was a moot point.

Oddly enough, they'd go after small birds but ignored herons and the
neighbor's chickens.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.