Old 26-12-2006, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default In flower this day

"Andy" wrote in message

In message , Chris Hogg
writes
Out in the garden, and in no particular order:

Not doing so well, but;-

Hebe
Rose ( Zepherin Drouhin )
Alyssum ( white )
Jasmine ( winter )
Osteospermum
Fuchsia
Erysimum Bowles' Mauve

The nasturtiums finally got toasted during the frost last week :0(

Andy.

Not much that shouldn't be out, but some things looking lovely despite the
cold and grey.
Acacia baileyana
Clematis cirrhosa balearica (and Freckles)
Correa alba,
Coronilla valentina,
Cyclamen coum
Iris Unguicularis,
Lonicera x purpusii
Viburnum bodnantense Dawn
Vinca major alba
Vinca difformis Jenny Pym
Some colour showing on Camellias, but even St Ewe is not yet out which makes
it late as we can normally pick for Christmas.
Special mention for the Bougainvillea (which lives in the conservatory) that
has flowered without a break since this time last year and framed the window
in our dining room for Christmas day :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk