Old 26-12-2006, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
Mitch Mitch is offline

Default Bamboo Privacy Screen

Hello Travis:

Thanks very much for the link to Bambooweb.

I'm not positive that we are in Zone 9, but Victoria British Columbia
has the mildest climate in Canada, and is described as a
sub-Mediterranean zone.

I believe my area (we have many micro-climates) of Victoria falls under
Plant Hardiness Zone 8 or 9, and I am specifically at North 48 27.139
by West 123 26.501. We average 2,183 hours of sunshine each year, and
rainfall of 23" (592 ml) per year.

.... Mitch

Travis M. wrote:
"Mitch" wrote in message