Old 26-12-2006, 03:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Auto Tech Auto Tech is offline

Default Carbuerator Overhaul on a Huskavarna 154 Se

The Carb is a Walbro, Restrob has been walking me thru some of the
area's where I have been and still am in the dark. I had a schematic
of the carb breakdown and it did not show a metal disc covering a
screen and when I can spare the saw for a day I will once again see
about popping that metal disc and access the screen. As I said to
Restrob she has no guts and needs constant tweaking when I am cutting
wood. She has a new fuel filter in her tank and the hose is not
collapsed it is in great condition. This happened suddenly when I was
cutting sideways she suddenly starved and had no high jets so I rebuilt
the car using a kit.After the rebuild it was better but high was no
where like it was and she was never doggish restrob said it was most
likely the screen which I had not accessed.

wrote:
if you can tell me the carb make and model you have may be able to
help. if the saw is a few years old,it probably is time for fuel lines
and filter . btw have you checked muffler to see if it or screen is
clogged?