Old 24-03-2003, 02:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Discounted Helen Nash Books

"Hal" wrote in message
It is a good idea to quote a bit of the message asking for such
information, otherwise we might mistake your message for spam.

Regards,

my post and included link snipped

My apologies to the group, if my post seemed like SPAM. I had not intention
of spamming the group. To answer Hal's point...nobody requested the
information. I ordered the books this weekend, and up popped this screen
asking for email addresses of friends. By providing their email addresses,
those friends could get the same books, 10% off. I just thought I would
share the potential savings with y'all. This NG is typically a bit more
tight nit then other groups, so when I posted, it never even occurred to me
that it would be mis-construed as SPAM. I think my posting history shows, I
am not a spammer.

As I mentioned in the post, I am not aware, nor have I researched what, if
any benefit I would receive from someone ordering the books via that link. I
just want to be sure I am clear that I posted the link with ALL good
intentions of sharing the savings, and not for personal gain.

BV.