Old 27-12-2006, 01:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default In flower this day

Charlie Pridham writes
Some colour showing on Camellias, but even St Ewe is not yet out which
makes it late as we can normally pick for Christmas. Special mention
for the Bougainvillea (which lives in the conservatory) that has
flowered without a break since this time last year and framed the
window in our dining room for Christmas day :~)

Noticed that although we've got some ridiculous things in flower
(rosemary, forsythia), the snowdrops aren't so much as showing the tips
of their leaves through the soil - do they need a certain period of cold
weather to trigger growth?
--
Kay