Old 27-12-2006, 11:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz Pat Kiewicz is offline

Default CHEAP VEGETABLE SEEDS?

said:

Can anyone suggest a place to order vegetable seeds online, fairly
cheap? I wanna order my seeds before spring and get some started
early... but the local places here sell seeds right around spring
time - too late in the season for early plantings...and most of the
places like burpee.com can be expensive if you order several
packages.

Fairly cheap, and S&H for seed-only orders is reasonable:

Pinetree Garden Seeds
http://superseeds.com

(attributed to Don Marti)