Old 27-12-2006, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Growing Veg without a Geenhouse

"K" wrote in message
Veggielorna writes

results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=151762
Question: Grow veg without a Greenhouse

- Yes - easy
- Yes - but is a lot harder
- No - you are gonna have to get one

Hiya

I am very new to gardening, I would like to start growing my own
organic veg for my family but I don't have or likely to have the funds
for a Greenhouse. Is it really possible for me to grow veg without
having to start it all off in a greenhouse??

Any advice very gratefully received.

I'm curious as to this poll thing you've set up. Are you simply going to
base your decision on the poll? Or will the quality of the answers given
have any influence on what you decide to do?

Incidentally, you may not have realised that what you are posting to is a
newsgroup, uk.rec.gardening, and that those of us who post directly to
uk.rec.gardening may not feel inclined to visit gardenbanter to take part
in the poll.
Kay

I think that GB has set up the poll itself based on the question asked by
the original poster. Maybe its a new tactic they are trying?
Jenny