Old 27-12-2006, 02:54 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Blocking senders

Sorry Ron...Its only been your so called moderators thats been posting
here and a well known asshole named Carol aka Rebulon and about all
they can feel free to find and do is talk about who and why they will
ban someone or practice their poonk ability.....You would really think
those ****wads would be seeding the group instead of diligently
talking about how and who to ban for what..dogs killings, cat and
kitten killings etc etc etc.....bunch of freaking losers you got there
Ron, rec.ponds.moderated is gona be a big hit,,,,I am sure....and y
can dam sure tell that none of those that replied to my one post knows
a dam thing about a natrual or large pond......and thats a
given......and I for one am not gonna be thier teacher.....

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:50:06 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:14:06 +0000, redlinedan
wrote:

And there was me thinking that I'd find useful information on a site
such as this.

What I do find is a bunch of good advice completely ruined by childish
self-important morons who see fit to bicker and argue in a forum about
ponds. PONDS!!!!???? I'm writing that, but I can't actually believe
that something as benevolent as ponds can attract internet clowns.

It you've ever flamed or, posted inflammatory or derisory comment about
another user in a pond forum you need to look long and hard at your
life. Is this really how you get your kicks? Has your life become that
tragic?

Me, well I'm off to find the information I'm after elsewhere. Have fun.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I hope that you're still here to see my reply.
I certainly understand your frustration. It has also happened to
many other persons who visited this newsgroup for their first time
during the past 2 years.

I sincerely hope that you came back to see this post.
_Please_ look for the post entitled:

Attn: All Persons Looking for Pond Information

I posted it on 12-26-06 at 9:38am EST in the U.S.
Hopefully, it will explain why this group looks the way it does.

Please post your questions here, for now. There are some
long-time rec.ponders who should be able to heelp you. If any trolls
respond, please shrug them off.

I hope that you find the message I posted on the 26th. We could
definitely use your support to help us establish a decent pond
newsgroup once again.

If you read this, but can't find the message, please reply
to this message and let me know. Or, you can email me.
I plan to repost that 26th message every 3-4 days, until the
new group is established and running.

Again, I'm sorry for your bad experience here.

Please give us a chance to welcome and help you.

Ron Schompert

-------